Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Aug 22, 2014
10:57:36 AM
Uverse billing problem
Edited by Phil-101 on Aug 22, 2014 at 11:23:48 AM

I have had a problem with billing and promotions since day 1. I talked to Margo a few months back and she assured me she fixed the problem and I should be all set. If not she stated don't pay until they fix the problem. My bill shows no promotions and they have raise the fee for my wireless boxes 1.00 and I believe this is a breach of contract and I feel if I would pay any amount I agree to the new terms. So per Margo I waited. It has now been 4 months and try calling Margo 8 times the past month with no reply and today my services were cut off. I loved Att and want to keep them just need to know what I should do? It almost seems I know should just apply for new service and maybe I will get the promotions I was promised by Margo AT&T manager. Please help and let me know what I need or should do.

Thanks for your time and help

Richard

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal information]

I have had a problem with billing and promotions since day 1. I talked to Margo a few months back and she assured me she fixed the problem and I should be all set. If not she stated don't pay until they fix the problem. My bill shows no promotions and they have raise the fee for my wireless boxes 1.00 and I believe this is a breach of contract and I feel if I would pay any amount I agree to the new terms. So per Margo I waited. It has now been 4 months and try calling Margo 8 times the past month with no reply and today my services were cut off. I loved Att and want to keep them just need to know what I should do? It almost seems I know should just apply for new service and maybe I will get the promotions I was promised by Margo AT&T manager. Please help and let me know what I need or should do.

Richard

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal information]

Uverse billing problem

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2014 8:37:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Uverse billing problem

2 of 3 (105 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2014 8:47:42 AM
(0)
Tutor

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Uverse billing problem

3 of 3 (101 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments