Uverse availability

Contributor

Uverse availability

Hi. I just moved to a new home in a community already being served by AT&T Uverse.I am trying to get Uverse installed. My immediete neighbors have Uverse...so do several folks down my street. I'm trying to get Uverse but am told by CSRs that Uverse is not available for my address.Could it be just an address database issue? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Am gettting bounced around too many CSRs.

Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Uverse availability

Hello, Staff3rd!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that U-verse isn't currently available in your area. If you would like our U-verse experts to double-check, please send them a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.