Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 29, 2013
8:08:06 AM
Uverse apps wont connect to home wi-fi network

Last week my wife showed me how cool it was to watch tv on her iphone and ipad. So I thought i would set it up on my phone, which is the exact same iphone 5 as hers. I downloaded the app and have always been connected to my home wi-fi network. Everyday this week Ive tried to watch tv with no luck. if I go to the "receivers" page I get this error

However, I am connected. I can add and erase recordings on my dvr. I am having the same issues with remote and jukebox, which my wife has no problems. Can someone please help me? I want to use these cool feature but at a lost. For now I use my wife's iphone when its available, but want to use my own.

Last week my wife showed me how cool it was to watch tv on her iphone and ipad. So I thought i would set it up on my phone, which is the exact same iphone 5 as hers. I downloaded the app and have always been connected to my home wi-fi network. Everyday this week Ive tried to watch tv with no luck. if I go to the "receivers" page I get this error

However, I am connected. I can add and erase recordings on my dvr. I am having the same issues with remote and jukebox, which my wife has no problems. Can someone please help me? I want to use these cool feature but at a lost. For now I use my wife's iphone when its available, but want to use my own.

Uverse apps wont connect to home wi-fi network

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2013 5:56:13 AM
(0)
Employee
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Uverse apps wont connect to home wi-fi network

2 of 2 (339 Views)