Uverse app error

Contributor

Uverse app error

I keep getting an error on the uverse app. It says "Cannot connect to the server at this time. Please try again later. (error4018)

Anyone else run into this? I reinstalled the app, and my user id and password are correct. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (2,717 Views)
Contributor

Re: Uverse app error

I get the same error on my Ipad. Does anyone know how to fix it? 

Message 2 of 4 (1,843 Views)
ACE - Expert

Idcrick - If the error is that the ipad cannot connect to the U-verse wi-fi, I had the same problem. I was trying to catch up on a bunch of updates before going to ios7 & it seemed very slow. I believe I got a couple going at the same time & looking for something to keep busy while waiting . This appears to be a mistake. The ipad is more a serial machine than we are now used to with computers.

I believe the U-verse app could not get time on the wi-fi & errored out. I suggest trying one app at a time & close apps you are not using. IOS7 close method is more fun than the previous way.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (1,832 Views)
Expert

I don't know when you experienced this problem, but I am able to use the app on my Ipad.  I installed the last IOS update a few days ago, but I never saw this message.  I see they have updated the site so the issue could have been due maintnenace being done to the site.

Message 4 of 4 (1,771 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.