Uverse Keeps Freezing/signal lost

Contributor

Uverse Keeps Freezing/signal lost

I ordered U-Verse TV+Internet(U200+6 MB) about a week ago. It was installed about a week ago. Everything was fine the first day but the 2nd day the signal started to go crazy. Ever since that day(9th of October) It just hasn't been fine. I called up the tech that installed everything and he came by yesterday. He swapped the cables and he thought that was going to do the trick but no it didnt. The problem continues. It's really annoying when watching TV and when im on my computer. Also we have Vonage. Since Vonage relies on internet to work, when the uverse signal is lost i lose everything(TV,Computer,Phone) CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!!! Really starting to regret leaving my cable company for this phone company.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Uverse Keeps Freezing/signal lost

Hi chris15,

I am sorry to hear about the experiences you are having after getting U-verse service, but I would like to help in getting them fixed. I will be sending you a private message to gather more information.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support