Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 6, 2013
8:31:56 PM
View profile
Uverse Is always out of service
I would love to talk with a real engineer in my area. Someone that can tell me why my tv and internet are always going out.

I call tech support. They can't help. They send out an inside tech. He can't help. He then sends out an outside tech. Then the problem is resolved.

I have had at least 20 service calls to my home. This interrupts my work and life schedule. Completely unacceptable.

Why are there no competent people with uverse? Why can't a grown up fix the problem. If I was their manager I would fire the entire department. Good thing my annual contract is up. Time to look for another reliable source for entertainment.

Thanks so much for interrupting my service during finals. People now depend on reliable internet to conduct business. I don't want to hear about how sorry you are or how you're going to make this right. You can't seem to do anything right.
I would love to talk with a real engineer in my area. Someone that can tell me why my tv and internet are always going out.

I call tech support. They can't help. They send out an inside tech. He can't help. He then sends out an outside tech. Then the problem is resolved.

I have had at least 20 service calls to my home. This interrupts my work and life schedule. Completely unacceptable.

Why are there no competent people with uverse? Why can't a grown up fix the problem. If I was their manager I would fire the entire department. Good thing my annual contract is up. Time to look for another reliable source for entertainment.

Thanks so much for interrupting my service during finals. People now depend on reliable internet to conduct business. I don't want to hear about how sorry you are or how you're going to make this right. You can't seem to do anything right.

Uverse Is always out of service

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 7, 2013 3:47:48 PM
(0)
Guru

Since this is a technical issue that remains unresolved after reasonable attempts to go through TS, I recommend that you contact AT&T U-verse Care via Private Message.  This is a group of technical experts who can escalate the solution of your problem when TS is unsuccessful.  Include your contact information and the pertinent details of your problem, and then watch the little blue envelope at the upper right of your screen--they will usually reply within 1-2 business days.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein

Since this is a technical issue that remains unresolved after reasonable attempts to go through TS, I recommend that you contact AT&T U-verse Care via Private Message.  This is a group of technical experts who can escalate the solution of your problem when TS is unsuccessful.  Include your contact information and the pertinent details of your problem, and then watch the little blue envelope at the upper right of your screen--they will usually reply within 1-2 business days.

Re: Uverse Is always out of service

2 of 4 (219 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 7, 2013 11:05:10 PM
(0)
Contributor
An inside tech came by today and wasn't able to resolve the problem (not shocking). He then created a ticket for an outside tech to come by. No one came by.

I called AT&T to check the status, and no one will be available until Monday. 5 days without service. Completely unacceptable. Nobody at AT&T seems to care. I'll send a PM, but I doubt anything will get resolved.

Now I have to go to a friend's house to work on schoolwork and conduct business on Monday. Completely unacceptable.
An inside tech came by today and wasn't able to resolve the problem (not shocking). He then created a ticket for an outside tech to come by. No one came by.

I called AT&T to check the status, and no one will be available until Monday. 5 days without service. Completely unacceptable. Nobody at AT&T seems to care. I'll send a PM, but I doubt anything will get resolved.

Now I have to go to a friend's house to work on schoolwork and conduct business on Monday. Completely unacceptable.

3 of 4 (204 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2013 5:57:17 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello Cbthomas28,

We have received your private message and look forward to finding the source of trouble and make arrangements to fix your service. We will continue working with you via private message.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hello Cbthomas28,

We have received your private message and look forward to finding the source of trouble and make arrangements to fix your service. We will continue working with you via private message.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (179 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments