Uverse Internet speed slow

Contributor

Uverse Internet speed slow

For the umpteenth time, I had to discontinue watching a show on Netflix because the Internet speed dropped so low that the show kept pausing. This happens often, especially in the evening. We pay ( a lot, actually) for high speed Internet. Is it unreasonable to expect that we should be able to stream a video? I am so fed up with this. In looking at forums, etc., it seems this is a problem that uverse users encounter a lot. I am now looking at other providers in our area because we are seriously considering switching. This means we will switch our tv, phone and Internet.
Message 1 of 2 (3,308 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Uverse Internet speed slow

If you want to try and get things fixed, Contact ATT Uverse Care here:
https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2365485

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your Uverse service problems. Response can take up to 2 business days.

This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (3,243 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.