Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 15, 2014
3:34:21 PM
View profile
Utility easements

I have a property that has recorded utility easements. These easements crisscross the property are not and will never be used. I am in the process of officially abandoning these easements.  The local governmental agencies are requesting letters from each of the local utility companies acknowledging that they have no interest in these easements.  I have all the necessary engineered survey documents to identify the easement locations.  Whom do I contact at ATT to discuss and make progress on this issue?

I have a property that has recorded utility easements. These easements crisscross the property are not and will never be used. I am in the process of officially abandoning these easements.  The local governmental agencies are requesting letters from each of the local utility companies acknowledging that they have no interest in these easements.  I have all the necessary engineered survey documents to identify the easement locations.  Whom do I contact at ATT to discuss and make progress on this issue?

Utility easements

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2014 5:07:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

See if they can get you to the right people

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

See if they can get you to the right people

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Utility easements

2 of 3 (504 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2015 4:33:47 PM
(0)
Contributor

DId you ever find someone to contact?  Were you able to abandon the easement?  Did AT&T give you sign off?  I have a similar issue and was wondering if you had a good outcome?

DId you ever find someone to contact?  Were you able to abandon the easement?  Did AT&T give you sign off?  I have a similar issue and was wondering if you had a good outcome?

Re: Utility easements

3 of 3 (209 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments