Using my uverse to watch netflix on PS3.

Contributor

Using my uverse to watch netflix on PS3.

I connected the uverse to my PS3 wireless to watch netflix.Set up PS3 and everything worked fine for a couple of weeks.I had trouble with my uverse and had to move  my ethernet cable to my desk top from one port to another the first port stopped working. I have tried to use my PS3 to look at netflix and now cannot connect. I have tried to set many times and have rebooted everything .During easy set up I scan for my signal and the PS3 can see the 2WIRE signal at 100% but  when I try to connect my PS3 it  times out trying to connect and get the error code 80130182, but he WPA number Im using is off the uverse .

Message 1 of 6 (2,028 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Using my uverse to watch netflix on PS3.

You might want to check here for trouble shooting steps.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (2,014 Views)
Contributor

I have already seen that truoble shooting guide and have checked out system. I have not tried to move my TV and  the PS3 to the computer and hard wire the system ( that will be a major pane ). AT&T had said to get a laptop or smart phone and try and connect  and get them on the phone and they could then maybe see the problem (don`t have either ). AT&t loves to waste my time and then tell me we don`t know call Tech support and pay them and they can fix the problem.. Love their service ?

Message 3 of 6 (1,986 Views)
Professor

That is actually a generic code, when it cannot sign into the Playstation network. What modem & router are you using?

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Im usiing a 3600 HGV 2WIRE gateway from at&t.

Message 5 of 6 (1,965 Views)
Contributor

dear fellow subscriber,

i have the same dilema and wonder if this is att preventing us to subscribe which is typical business practice , we are nation of capitalist don't u think this done to monopolize and order cable channel thru att ?

my initial Q is how do u distribute or acces netflix to be able to watch movies away from the ps3 in other rooms in the house with dvr only.

Message 6 of 6 (637 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.