Upgrade to record more shows at the same time

Highlighted
Scholar

Upgrade to record more shows at the same time

Does Uverse have any plans to upgrade the number of shows we can record at one time?  Some OTHER companies are offering 6 and I saw that with the Hopper you can record 8.  I ask becasue I am starting to get a lot of conflicts.

Message 1 of 5 (401 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Upgrade to record more shows at the same time

This is a good questions, unfortunately I haven't seen any announcements or news about that so I don't know, and based on the fact that there were no replied to this post for few days, I'm guessing no one has any info at this time.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (331 Views)
ACE - Expert

Linda661 - Shows cannot be recorded until they are delivered to the house. That limit is currently four. Some folks reported seeing a temporary increase in SD to seven

If recording in the cloud technology were introduced as stand alone it would just move the "delivered to the house " limit to viewing recordings. To be effective the DVR and cloud recording would have to work together to allow downloading at off peak hours.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (326 Views)
Teacher

Right now 4 is a limit of the wiring system.  for me I can't imagine finding 4 things at one time that would conceivable want to watch.  Smiley Happy

jim

Message 4 of 5 (297 Views)
ACE - Expert

jimna01 wrote:

Right now 4 is a limit of the wiring system.  for me I can't imagine finding 4 things at one time that would conceivable want to watch.  Smiley Happy

jim

When you have five different people in the house, it happens on occasion.  My wife has been known to record 4 shows at the same time (not very often, though).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5 (287 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.