Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 18, 2014
8:42:52 AM
View profile
Unburied AT&T cable

I have an unburied AT&T cable in my front yard.  When we subsribed to the service, we were told it would be buried in 2 weeks.  It has now been two months.  It is time to mow the lawn.

I have an unburied AT&T cable in my front yard.  When we subsribed to the service, we were told it would be buried in 2 weeks.  It has now been two months.  It is time to mow the lawn.

Unburied AT&T cable

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2014 2:53:35 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by jayjay007 on Mar 18, 2014 at 5:16:51 PM

My problem wasn't ATT but, I have the same issue and called for a tech to come out. He just informed me it was Comcast.

Thanks.

My problem wasn't ATT but, I have the same issue and called for a tech to come out. He just informed me it was Comcast.

Thanks.

Re: Unburied AT&T cable

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (172 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2014 7:03:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Click on the hyperlink in my sig for AT&T Customer Care and you will be taken to their PM page.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Support who can help you with this.  Send them a PM with your info and your concern and they will get in touch with you.  Watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification, as they will reply to you via PM as well.  Their hours are Monday thru Friday 8am to 11pm CST.

Click on the hyperlink in my sig for AT&T Customer Care and you will be taken to their PM page.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Support who can help you with this.  Send them a PM with your info and your concern and they will get in touch with you.  Watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification, as they will reply to you via PM as well.  Their hours are Monday thru Friday 8am to 11pm CST.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Unburied AT&T cable

3 of 3 (143 Views)