Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 23, 2014
9:06:17 PM
View profile
Unbelievable
Lightning strikes; whole area without service; 1/2 dozen neighbors call; repair in two days, between...well, you get the message. They said no outGe reports. REALLY! The neighbors didn't all report the same problem so not a major outage. Bye bye AT&T. We are in the market for a new provider. YOU SUCK!!!
Lightning strikes; whole area without service; 1/2 dozen neighbors call; repair in two days, between...well, you get the message. They said no outGe reports. REALLY! The neighbors didn't all report the same problem so not a major outage. Bye bye AT&T. We are in the market for a new provider. YOU SUCK!!!

Unbelievable

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2014 12:00:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Have you checked the competition to see if they were out too due to the lightening strikes?

Unluckily, the 800# usually does not know about any local outage, unless it's national or affecting the national channels. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Have you checked the competition to see if they were out too due to the lightening strikes?

Unluckily, the 800# usually does not know about any local outage, unless it's national or affecting the national channels. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Unbelievable

2 of 2 (66 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments