Unable to go into voicemail setup page

Tutor

Unable to go into voicemail setup page

I only have had u-verse around 3 weeks. I want to change the total of  rings on my phone before it goes to voicemail from 3 to 6. My wife and I are both over 70 and don't move as fast as we used to. I just don.t seem to be able to get into the setup page. I go into my att and log in and then the page with tv,wireless.internet,and home phone comes up. But the only one that is highlighed for me to go into is the internet. I do have u-verse with home phone, internet and tv. Can someone help me with this? Thank you,Bobby

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Master

Re: Unable to go into voicemail setup page

Since this is account related one of the community managers will have to assist you.  Hang tight one will be along shortly.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
Employee

Good morning, bobby97

My name is Morgan, I'm one of the Community Managers. I apologize that the online portal was not allowing you to make these changes. I was able to use one of my tools that allows me to make these changes for you on my end. I've successfully changed the number of rings from 3 over to 6 for you.

Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll be glad to help you! Have a great weekend! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 8
Tutor

Thank you very much,this seems to have done the job.

Message 4 of 8
Employee

Excellent, I'm glad to hear it.

Feel free to let us know if any other issues come up with your U-verse service and we'll be happy to help.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 8
Tutor

Thanks Morgan,this helps a lot. One other problem I hope you can help with. I am unable to record a HD station and watch a HD at the same time. I did some searching on this forum and went into the system resources on my remote. I was told at the time of instulation that I had a very strong signal and should not have any problems. I show on my system resources,

streams; 3sd/1hd (wan); 3sd/1hd (ingress)

bandwidth cap; 16986800 (wan) 16986800 (ingress)

engress profile; 18973600, 1sd/2hd

I had 4 different installers in as many days do this installation.. The first installed the att uverse box with the battery pack on my house. The next two did the cable to the house, the 4th did the final installation and determined that with the signal strength I did not need the u verse box and battery pack. He installed a new smaller box where I had my origional att servce. I hope this makes sense. Can you help with this also.

Thanks Morgan,

Bob

Message 6 of 8
Employee

Thank you for providing those details

I did some research on your account and you are correct, I'm showing you have a very strong signal that can support our highest HD profile. I'm not sure why you were setup on the 1HD//3SD profile when you have a good amount of bandwidth but, I just submitted an order to bump you up to the highest one we have which is 4HD//0SD. Please allow 10 minutes for the changes to take effect and let me how it's working. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Employee Contributor*
Message 7 of 8
Tutor

Thanks again Morgan, That did the trick. My streams are now 1sd/3hd(wan);1sd/3hd(ingress)

I am happy with this, thank you.

Bob

Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support