Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 4, 2014
11:43:38 AM
Unable to get a NAD Swap

I am trying to upgrade from 26Mbs to 45Mbs (I do qualify). I spoke with a young lady on the phone who said that the system would let neither her nor Tech Support perform a NAD Swap, which would be required before new equipment could be installed for the upgraded speed. She asked that I wait 72 hours and try again.

Is this normal? I really would like to upgrade, but with a "try later" this could go on forever.

I am trying to upgrade from 26Mbs to 45Mbs (I do qualify). I spoke with a young lady on the phone who said that the system would let neither her nor Tech Support perform a NAD Swap, which would be required before new equipment could be installed for the upgraded speed. She asked that I wait 72 hours and try again.

Is this normal? I really would like to upgrade, but with a "try later" this could go on forever.

Unable to get a NAD Swap

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2014 12:38:28 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @raydragon,

I apologize about the issues you are having with trying to upgrade your service, but I will be glad to help. I am thinking there might be a little more that is not passing the requirements on our end, which is preventing this, but it is definitely something I can look into and try to get fixed. I will have my team send you a private message to discuss this further.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi @raydragon,

I apologize about the issues you are having with trying to upgrade your service, but I will be glad to help. I am thinking there might be a little more that is not passing the requirements on our end, which is preventing this, but it is definitely something I can look into and try to get fixed. I will have my team send you a private message to discuss this further.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Unable to get a NAD Swap

2 of 3 (163 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2014 8:47:23 AM
(0)
Tutor

I replied via Private Message on Saturday.

I replied via Private Message on Saturday.

Re: Unable to get a NAD Swap

3 of 3 (136 Views)