Unable to change plan Uverse plan?

Contributor

Unable to change plan Uverse plan?

I've been trying to login to change my UVerse plan for a few weeks now, but each time it tells me it is unable to process my order at this time. Does ATT plan on fixing their website? I usually am not available during the hours they post to call and its very frustrating.
Message 1 of 9
Community Support

Re: Unable to change plan Uverse plan?

Hi sakerasu,

I am so sorry about the issues you are having trying to access your online account to make changes, but I will be glad to help. If you do not mind, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 9
Contributor

I've been having the same issues. Seems to be an issue with the website. Very annoying that it has gone unnoticed this long.

Message 3 of 9
Community Support

Hi sgrams04,

I greatly apologize about the inconveniences you are having with the site. We have not heard of any current errors on the site and would like to investigate your account further to get this issue resolved.

If you could please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 9
Contributor

I'm having the same issue.  I reported it to uverse support weeks ago and have an open case with them.  It is very annoying and I'm about ready to cancel with them and go to Time Warner Cable.

It appears this issue happens quite frequently with AT&T as I have found other posts regarding the same issue dating back to 2011.

http://forums.att.com/t5/U-verse-General-Care-and-Support/Unable-to-Change-Services-Online/m-p/26952...

Message 5 of 9
Highlighted
Employee

sakerasu wrote:
I've been trying to login to change my UVerse plan for a few weeks now, but each time it tells me it is unable to process my order at this time. Does ATT plan on fixing their website? I usually am not available during the hours they post to call and its very frustrating.

Depending on what you're trying to do as far as changes (upgrade, downgrade, add a service, etc.), our website may not be able to process the order and prompt you to call in to a customer care rep because a rep would need to fulfill the order. Usually this happens when there is something that we may need to disclose to you as a customer (like an ETF or a possible promotion that may help you save money.) For example, if you were trying to upgrade tv service, there may be a promotion that you're eligible for that upgrade that only a customer care rep can apply. Also, the number that our website prompts you to call is for a customer care department that is open until 10 p.m. EST.

Employee Contributor*
Message 6 of 9
Teacher

Interesting....I've been having the same problem.  I didn't realize that the problem is this old.  Seems suspicious.  A problem of this visibility that has not been resolved for this long.  hmm...

Message 7 of 9
Contributor

This is dreadfull that this problem persists! Does anyone have a direct ling that I can use to make acct adjustments....this is very frustrating.

help please

Message 8 of 9
Contributor

You can UPGRADE from your Uverse remote....but downgrading is IMPOSSIBLE with the remote. It's a disgrace! And the call to customer service is a nightmare wait. Is calling in the only way to downgrade????
Message 9 of 9
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support