Unable to access voicemail online "help"

Highlighted
Contributor

Unable to access voicemail online "help"

I am unable to access voicemail, voicemail settings, phone features at the U-Verse online site. It says there is an error "System Alert

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later (Code 399)". I am new to U-Verse and this is some what frustrating since I cannot set any thing up or see my voice mail. Would really like some AT&T help with this matter.
Message 1 of 2 (281 Views)
Community Support

Re: Unable to access voicemail online "help"

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your voicemail @steve52 .  Are you still getting an error message? Can we try to help? Send us a private message here with your full name, account number, contact information and the best time you can be reached.  We'll gladly do what we can!

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (207 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.