Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 26, 2013
9:09:07 PM
View profile
UV Realtime Screen Shots

Can I get some feedback on how my screen shots look?  Looking to see if I am gettinf the most bang for my buck or if I need to make any adjustmants.  Any advice would be appreciated!

Can I get some feedback on how my screen shots look?  Looking to see if I am gettinf the most bang for my buck or if I need to make any adjustmants.  Any advice would be appreciated!

UV Realtime Screen Shots

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2013 4:42:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by JefferMC on Sep 27, 2013 at 4:44:40 AM

Your line looks like it's in pretty good shape.  You're on the 25/2 profile and it looks like your line could support the 32/5 profile.  This would allow you to upgrade to 24/3 Mbps High Speed Internet service if you'd like, and would give you 4 HD streams into the home (instead of the 3 HD streams you currently are limited to, the fourth being SD only).

Your line may not actually support 32, but it sure looks like it should.  Check with the U-verse Customer Support team for more details (possible tech visit needed, etc.)  Please click this AT&T logoU-verse Customer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelopein the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

Speed things up by including your Billing Account Number, and the best time and way to reach you.

Your line looks like it's in pretty good shape.  You're on the 25/2 profile and it looks like your line could support the 32/5 profile.  This would allow you to upgrade to 24/3 Mbps High Speed Internet service if you'd like, and would give you 4 HD streams into the home (instead of the 3 HD streams you currently are limited to, the fourth being SD only).

Your line may not actually support 32, but it sure looks like it should.  Check with the U-verse Customer Support team for more details (possible tech visit needed, etc.)  Please click this AT&T logoU-verse Customer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelopein the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

Speed things up by including your Billing Account Number, and the best time and way to reach you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: UV Realtime Screen Shots

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (312 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2013 11:09:16 AM
(0)
Tutor

I really appreciate the feed back, Thank You!

I really appreciate the feed back, Thank You!

Re: UV Realtime Screen Shots

3 of 3 (279 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments