Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 27, 2013
3:27:38 PM
View profile
U-verse not available to me but most neighbors have it on the same street?????

Hello All,

I hope all is well.  I am a little discouraged, I have watched neighbor after neighbor get U-verse all the way up to both my neighbors on either side of my house and across the street.  I keep being told online and over the phone that it is not available to me.  I hate comcast, but I am about to have to go with them for another 2 years.  I even talked to the ATT guy hooking up my next door neighbors service and he said there would be no problem with my home being hooked up, yet over and over I am told it is not available.  I am starting to believe that all the new people that are moving into mh neighnborhood are ATT customers and ATT is trying to force everyone else to go with Dish!!!  Please tell me I am wrong because I am pretty sure that is not legal.  Please help me get away from comcast without going to dish????

Hello All,

I hope all is well.  I am a little discouraged, I have watched neighbor after neighbor get U-verse all the way up to both my neighbors on either side of my house and across the street.  I keep being told online and over the phone that it is not available to me.  I hate comcast, but I am about to have to go with them for another 2 years.  I even talked to the ATT guy hooking up my next door neighbors service and he said there would be no problem with my home being hooked up, yet over and over I am told it is not available.  I am starting to believe that all the new people that are moving into mh neighnborhood are ATT customers and ATT is trying to force everyone else to go with Dish!!!  Please tell me I am wrong because I am pretty sure that is not legal.  Please help me get away from comcast without going to dish????

U-verse not available to me but most neighbors have it on the same street?????

4 replies
(5) Me too
(5) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2013 4:19:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
rhedge50 0 Send a PM to attcustomercare stating your plight & requesting an engineering survey using this link - http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773
rhedge50 0 Send a PM to attcustomercare stating your plight & requesting an engineering survey using this link - http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: U-verse not available to me but most neighbors have it on the same street?????

2 of 5 (1,078 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 10:37:23 AM
(0)
Contributor
I have the same problem my front neighbors and 2 house behind my house has att. I still waiting for availability for a 16 month. Im reallyfrustrated.
I have the same problem my front neighbors and 2 house behind my house has att. I still waiting for availability for a 16 month. Im reallyfrustrated.

Re: U-verse not available to me but most neighbors have it on the same street?????

3 of 5 (751 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 11:34:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Click on the link in my sig for AT&T Customer Care, they are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service.  They can help you get this resolved.  Send them a PM with you info and this issue and they wi8ll be n touch with you.  Watch the little blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification.  As they will reply to you via PM as well.

Click on the link in my sig for AT&T Customer Care, they are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service.  They can help you get this resolved.  Send them a PM with you info and this issue and they wi8ll be n touch with you.  Watch the little blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification.  As they will reply to you via PM as well.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (746 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2013 6:29:15 PM
(0)
Employee

rhedge50 wrote:

Hello All,

You can give customer service a call and we can set up an address validation case. It is possible that we just need to update our database showing that your address is available, or we may need to send out one of our technicians to physically check to see if we can get U-Verse service to your home.

rhedge50 wrote:

Hello All,

You can give customer service a call and we can set up an address validation case. It is possible that we just need to update our database showing that your address is available, or we may need to send out one of our technicians to physically check to see if we can get U-Verse service to your home.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (728 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments