U-verse internet and television

Contributor

U-verse internet and television

If I already have DSL internet at my home address why is it so hard to get AT&T to add U-Verse to my area? I mean come one no one want to deal with the crap of service from Comcast.  On top of that I do not want comcast. I would prefer U-verse. My DSL is aweful service. Everyday I see AT&T vans on my road....so what are they doing? How do I get AT&T to consider moving the service to more area's?? They would have more customer's and increase business. Isn't that what they want to do which is to be competitive and steal the market? With internet being the main focus on today's public you think corporate AT&T would put more into taking over the market that is already there to take. So who do I contact to see about getting the U-verse TV and Internet to my street??

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: U-verse internet and television

The first think I'd do would be to go to this page:

http://www.att.com/u-verse/availability/index.jsp

and check availability.  If not available, click on the "Notify Me" to get on the waiting list to be e-mailed/called when it is available; that will tell them of your interest.  Then get your neighbors to do the same thing.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support