Helpful Links

U-verse dvr organizing recordings

Contributor

U-verse dvr organizing recordings

With several shows recorded, some are from the same series. Many are listed as individual episodes, when they should really be under a single folder, and others are scattered in multiple folders of the same name that should all be collected together under a single folder.

Can the episodes from one of the multiple folders be "MOVE"d into another of those folders, and/or can the single episodes be collected under a single folder, so I have fewer entries to review when I scroll my list of shows?

Or am I just stuck with the multiples and need to be happy that I can see the list alphabetically, even though I have multiple entries?

HELP and CONTACT US are not helpful, in that they provide no option to send an email and wait for an answer, especially when CHAT is busy and not available.

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: U-verse dvr organizing recordings

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: U-verse dvr organizing recordings

Are you aware that you can scan through the list of recordings a chunk at a time with the chan up/down button?? Much faster than the single up/down arrow
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support