Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 30, 2013
11:55:18 AM
View profile
U-verse.com has live TV

I visited u-verse.com & found a live TV button. Turns out there are now 21 "channels" of live TV available on the site. 12 are ESPN. THese are viewable by anyone - no sign-in required. Also, guide can be viewed based on zip code - no sign-in.

Here is an example of fox news. Top is u-verse.com bottom is U-verse TV.

Then I thought I would take another shot & it happened when an ad was on - 

I visited u-verse.com & found a live TV button. Turns out there are now 21 "channels" of live TV available on the site. 12 are ESPN. THese are viewable by anyone - no sign-in required. Also, guide can be viewed based on zip code - no sign-in.

Here is an example of fox news. Top is u-verse.com bottom is U-verse TV.

Then I thought I would take another shot & it happened when an ad was on - 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

U-verse.com has live TV

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 5:11:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
UPDATE -
I notice that the quantity of shows available at any time is always changing. I saw 22 & now 12.

The available to anyone is gone this am. Sign-in is required. I am sure I read that it was open to anyone.

I guess it make sense to give access only to match the subscribed level, but do not offer me those that are not subscribed. It only adds confusion.
UPDATE -
I notice that the quantity of shows available at any time is always changing. I saw 22 & now 12.

The available to anyone is gone this am. Sign-in is required. I am sure I read that it was open to anyone.

I guess it make sense to give access only to match the subscribed level, but do not offer me those that are not subscribed. It only adds confusion.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: U-verse.com has live TV

2 of 3 (460 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2013 4:31:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

They would not start on my Samsung S2 Smiley Frustrated

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

They would not start on my Samsung S2 Smiley Frustrated

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

Re: U-verse.com has live TV

3 of 3 (367 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments