U verse bundle prices

Contributor

U verse bundle prices

My bill for Internet, cable, wireless has risen to $255/mo. This is exorbitant. Has anyone else noticed this? There are many alternatives. Does anyone feel the bundle is the best deal
Message 1 of 3 (933 Views)
Employee

Re: U verse bundle prices

Two thoughts,
1) your promotion period has ended and are now experiencing normal price structure

2) you mention wireless (believe you are referring to cell phones and not uverse) and are combined into one bill, has any changes or overages been with wireless package.

Honestly without knowing details such as uverse TV package (u200, u300, u450, Latino, HBO, etc), number of set top boxes, internet speed package, number of phones, taxes, fees could not say if this a good deal or not but do believe if costs have risen more than likely promo is expired or services have been added.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (925 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: U verse bundle prices

karenvie44 wrote:
My bill for Internet, cable, wireless has risen to $255/mo. This is exorbitant. Has anyone else noticed this? There are many alternatives. Does anyone feel the bundle is the best deal

Any AT&T bundled deal as seen below is going to be lower cost than paying for individual services not grouped together. But most of these lower cost bundles are for new customers only and include a one year service agreement to lock in the price.

http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/index.jsp#fbid=T-RhhY9zOZR

As an existing customer you may not receive prices/offers for these bundles as low as those in the link. Your best bet is to find a bundle/package deal offered by some other provider for new customers which includes similar services you now have. Then call customer relations, give them these exact pricing differences, and tell them you'll probably be switching over to a new provider.

Be adamant but nice when talking to the reps. I was able to have my monthly bill reduced by $45/month for a year is doing this for U450 TV, Max 12 internet & voice phone. Don't expect this much of a price reduction/discount if you have lower priced services and your stumbling block may be where you are on your wireless phone contract. If near the end of your phone contract that's a real good bargaining chip. Regardless, it's worth a try and I'll be calling in again come Dec when my 1-year service agreement expires. Good luck!

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 3 of 3 (846 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.