U-verse Mobile App for iPhone Update

Expert

U-verse Mobile App for iPhone Update

A new update of the U-verse Mobile app for the iPhone was released today which now allows remote control of the U-verse receivers.

Message 1 of 37 (9,811 Views)

Re: Wireless gateway not found?

spd2demun wrote:

I've never seen that on my TV.

I see there was another App update yesterday to fix customer complaints, but haven't had time to try it.

Thanks, I will suggest to him that he check to see if there is an update to the app available for download.  That shot of his remote and guide are what he see's on his iPad. 

Message 31 of 37 (1,385 Views)
Master

Re: U-verse Mobile App for iPhone Update

texasguy37 wrote:

The only thing lacking is that the app cannot control the TV itself.

If you have a late model Panasonic Viera there is an App to control it.

Message 32 of 37 (1,383 Views)
Expert

I guess that would explain it--it's a TV-specific option/setting!

oz_1 wrote:

If you have a late model Panasonic Viera there is an App to control it.

Message 33 of 37 (1,369 Views)
Scholar

JimInStlouis-

It looks like you are running the iphone verion of the app on the ipad.  There are different versions for the iPAD and the iPhone.  Download the iPad version if you want the version your friend has. 

Message 34 of 37 (1,333 Views)
Teacher

I'm loving the Easy Remote. For closed caption it beats the heck out of the 23-24 keystrokes it takes just to turn CC on through the regular remote.

Now that I upgraded my iPhone to an iPhone 5 it looks like i'm going to be doing some IT work to get it up and running again.

C'ya... I'm off to delete and reloadville hopefully for a very short and seamless experience.

Message 35 of 37 (629 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

I just recently signed up for U-Verse and want to try the mobile features but I have an older iPhone - a 3GS that does not update to iOS6 - how can I install the app on my phone?

There must be earlier versions of the app floating around somewhere?

Message 36 of 37 (417 Views)
Teacher

bump

Message 37 of 37 (360 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.