Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 10, 2012
1:39:16 PM
View profile
U-verse Mobile App for iPhone Update

A new update of the U-verse Mobile app for the iPhone was released today which now allows remote control of the U-verse receivers.

A new update of the U-verse Mobile app for the iPhone was released today which now allows remote control of the U-verse receivers.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

U-verse Mobile App for iPhone Update

36 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(36)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 9:59:12 AM
(0)
Guru

spd2demun wrote:

I've never seen that on my TV.

I see there was another App update yesterday to fix customer complaints, but haven't had time to try it.

Thanks, I will suggest to him that he check to see if there is an update to the app available for download.  That shot of his remote and guide are what he see's on his iPad. 

spd2demun wrote:

I've never seen that on my TV.

I see there was another App update yesterday to fix customer complaints, but haven't had time to try it.

Thanks, I will suggest to him that he check to see if there is an update to the app available for download.  That shot of his remote and guide are what he see's on his iPad. 

Re: Wireless gateway not found?

31 of 37 (1,256 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 10:13:45 AM
(0)
Master

texasguy37 wrote:

The only thing lacking is that the app cannot control the TV itself.

If you have a late model Panasonic Viera there is an App to control it.

texasguy37 wrote:

The only thing lacking is that the app cannot control the TV itself.

Re: U-verse Mobile App for iPhone Update

32 of 37 (1,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 1:31:32 PM
(0)
Expert

I guess that would explain it--it's a TV-specific option/setting!

oz_1 wrote:

I guess that would explain it--it's a TV-specific option/setting!

oz_1 wrote:

33 of 37 (1,240 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2012 6:25:07 AM
(0)
Scholar

JimInStlouis-

It looks like you are running the iphone verion of the app on the ipad.  There are different versions for the iPAD and the iPhone.  Download the iPad version if you want the version your friend has. 

JimInStlouis-

It looks like you are running the iphone verion of the app on the ipad.  There are different versions for the iPAD and the iPhone.  Download the iPad version if you want the version your friend has. 

34 of 37 (1,204 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 8:37:23 PM
(0)
Teacher

I'm loving the Easy Remote. For closed caption it beats the heck out of the 23-24 keystrokes it takes just to turn CC on through the regular remote.

Now that I upgraded my iPhone to an iPhone 5 it looks like i'm going to be doing some IT work to get it up and running again.

C'ya... I'm off to delete and reloadville hopefully for a very short and seamless experience.

I'm loving the Easy Remote. For closed caption it beats the heck out of the 23-24 keystrokes it takes just to turn CC on through the regular remote.

Now that I upgraded my iPhone to an iPhone 5 it looks like i'm going to be doing some IT work to get it up and running again.

C'ya... I'm off to delete and reloadville hopefully for a very short and seamless experience.

35 of 37 (500 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2013 7:48:16 AM
(0)
Teacher

I just recently signed up for U-Verse and want to try the mobile features but I have an older iPhone - a 3GS that does not update to iOS6 - how can I install the app on my phone?

There must be earlier versions of the app floating around somewhere?

I just recently signed up for U-Verse and want to try the mobile features but I have an older iPhone - a 3GS that does not update to iOS6 - how can I install the app on my phone?

There must be earlier versions of the app floating around somewhere?

36 of 37 (288 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2013 10:58:45 AM
(0)
Teacher

bump

bump

37 of 37 (231 Views)