Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 29, 2013
9:30:24 AM
View profile
U-verse Guide Errors

I've been trying to record the Texas at TCU game when the Guide clearly says that it was supposed to be on Monday at 8 a.m., then today (Tuesday) at 11 a.m.  BOTH times Uverse broadcast a completely different game.  What is going on?  Why can't Uverse show the correct game?  Is there some issue that is y'all are trying to resolve?  If so, do you think you could correct the programming on the Guide?  This is very frustrating.

I've been trying to record the Texas at TCU game when the Guide clearly says that it was supposed to be on Monday at 8 a.m., then today (Tuesday) at 11 a.m.  BOTH times Uverse broadcast a completely different game.  What is going on?  Why can't Uverse show the correct game?  Is there some issue that is y'all are trying to resolve?  If so, do you think you could correct the programming on the Guide?  This is very frustrating.

U-verse Guide Errors

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2013 11:38:59 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi joesusa6720,

I greatly apologize for the inconveniences with guide information showing up incorrectly. As we get the information from the providers, we update the guide accordingly. I apologize if we were not able to get this corrected in time for the game. We definitely appreciate your feedback, and if you notice any issues in the future, let us know, and we will be glad to look into it ASAP.

Thank you,

David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi joesusa6720,

I greatly apologize for the inconveniences with guide information showing up incorrectly. As we get the information from the providers, we update the guide accordingly. I apologize if we were not able to get this corrected in time for the game. We definitely appreciate your feedback, and if you notice any issues in the future, let us know, and we will be glad to look into it ASAP.

Thank you,

David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: U-verse Guide Errors

2 of 3 (210 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 10, 2014 3:10:46 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am trying to record a program on EWTN (channel 562 in Miami) called "Consuming the Word"  According to EWTN's website TV schedule, the program is from 5:30 to 6 p.m. EST on Sundays.  I verified this on Sunday; the program actually ran as indicated by EWTN.  HOWEVER, the U-Verse TV Guide does not list this program.  Instead it lists the program "Priests and Deacons" from 5 to 6 p.m.  Priests and Deacons actually runs from 5 to 5:30, then Consuming the Word from 5:30 to 6.

I am wondering if someone at ATT headquarters can have this programming error corrected.  I used live chat and had a completely useless interaction for an hour with a tech who really was trying to help.

I checked with EWTN and they assure me it's ATT's error, not theirs.  Or maybe an error with the interface entity who provides ATT the programming information.  Can someone correct this?

Please understand I can record the Priests and Deacons program and just fast forward for the last 30 minutes to catch Consuming the Word.  I would like to request that ATT correct their programming on the TV Guide.

I am trying to record a program on EWTN (channel 562 in Miami) called "Consuming the Word"  According to EWTN's website TV schedule, the program is from 5:30 to 6 p.m. EST on Sundays.  I verified this on Sunday; the program actually ran as indicated by EWTN.  HOWEVER, the U-Verse TV Guide does not list this program.  Instead it lists the program "Priests and Deacons" from 5 to 6 p.m.  Priests and Deacons actually runs from 5 to 5:30, then Consuming the Word from 5:30 to 6.

I am wondering if someone at ATT headquarters can have this programming error corrected.  I used live chat and had a completely useless interaction for an hour with a tech who really was trying to help.

I checked with EWTN and they assure me it's ATT's error, not theirs.  Or maybe an error with the interface entity who provides ATT the programming information.  Can someone correct this?

Please understand I can record the Priests and Deacons program and just fast forward for the last 30 minutes to catch Consuming the Word.  I would like to request that ATT correct their programming on the TV Guide.

Re: U-verse Guide Errors

3 of 3 (151 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments