Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 15, 2013
5:22:37 AM
View profile
U-verse 2014 Pricing Changes

As reported to the State of Connecticut Public Utilities Reglatory Authority.

Throughout the year, AT&T has worked hard to improve the U-verse experience.  For example, subscribers can now enjoy live TV channels on their computer, smartphone or tablet at no extra cost within the U-verse app or at Uverse.com. 

Beginning with bills received on January 26, 2014, the monthly prices of some U-verse TV packages are increasing.  These price adjustments reflect increased business costs, including costs associated with higher programming fees.  

The monthly price for the following U-verse TV service plans will increase $3 beginning with bills received on January 26, 2014: U-family to $62; U200 to $77; U200 Latino to $87; U300 to $92; U300 Latino to $102; U450 to $124; and U450 Latino to $134. Grandfathered plans also will increase $3: U100 to $64 or $69, depending on when first ordered; and U400 to $119.  The monthly price of each non-DVR TV receiver will increase from $7 to $8 on January 26, 2014.

Beginning on February 1, 2014, the Broadcast TV Surcharge will increase $1 to $2.99 per month to recover a portion of the amount local broadcasters charge AT&T to carry their channels.    

Those customers who currently have a U-verse TV pricing promotion will continue to receive the promotional benefit until the applicable promotion ends or expires.  Customers are being notified of these changes via bill messaging occurring in November and December and a reminder in January and February 2014.  In addition, customers will be notified of these changes online at www.att.net/uversepricechange and att.com/uversesupport.

As reported to the State of Connecticut Public Utilities Reglatory Authority.

Throughout the year, AT&T has worked hard to improve the U-verse experience.  For example, subscribers can now enjoy live TV channels on their computer, smartphone or tablet at no extra cost within the U-verse app or at Uverse.com. 

Beginning with bills received on January 26, 2014, the monthly prices of some U-verse TV packages are increasing.  These price adjustments reflect increased business costs, including costs associated with higher programming fees.  

The monthly price for the following U-verse TV service plans will increase $3 beginning with bills received on January 26, 2014: U-family to $62; U200 to $77; U200 Latino to $87; U300 to $92; U300 Latino to $102; U450 to $124; and U450 Latino to $134. Grandfathered plans also will increase $3: U100 to $64 or $69, depending on when first ordered; and U400 to $119.  The monthly price of each non-DVR TV receiver will increase from $7 to $8 on January 26, 2014.

Beginning on February 1, 2014, the Broadcast TV Surcharge will increase $1 to $2.99 per month to recover a portion of the amount local broadcasters charge AT&T to carry their channels.    

Those customers who currently have a U-verse TV pricing promotion will continue to receive the promotional benefit until the applicable promotion ends or expires.  Customers are being notified of these changes via bill messaging occurring in November and December and a reminder in January and February 2014.  In addition, customers will be notified of these changes online at www.att.net/uversepricechange and att.com/uversesupport.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2013 7:30:22 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hey RemuM,

Thank you for sharing this with everybody!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hey RemuM,

Thank you for sharing this with everybody!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: U-verse 2014 Pricing Changes

2 of 2 (4,545 Views)