U-Verse service not available at Laurels at Overlook Park / Sandy Springs GA 30350

Contributor

U-Verse service not available at Laurels at Overlook Park / Sandy Springs GA 30350

[ Edited ]

At my apartment complex, U-Verse is not available and AT&T is offering only a limited number of DSL ports for internet The residents are stuck with only one internet service provider called Direcpath since the beginning of 2000, and they provide unacceptable service charging premium price. Please help to bring U-Verse to this apartment complex as I am sure there will be huge amount of interest within this community. 

Address:

Morgan Falls Rd

Sandy Springs GA, 30350

In addition, please do let me know who I can contact to push my request through, as my next step is to contact the AT&T chain of command directly..

[edited for privacy]

Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)
Employee

Re: U-Verse service not available at Laurels at Overlook Park / Sandy Springs GA 30350

The apartment complex needs to contact about providing service either as exclusive or non exclusive agreement.

http://communities.att.com/

They will need to fill out information and submit.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.