U-Verse destroyed my front lawn while laying lines - Who can I contact to resolve?

Contributor

U-Verse destroyed my front lawn while laying lines - Who can I contact to resolve?

U-Verse was out laying lines in my neighborhood last week in Jacksonville, FL and has destroyed my front lawn sod from the hole they dug.

Who can I contact to resolve?

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: U-Verse destroyed my front lawn while laying lines - Who can I contact to resolve?

I'd also like to add that I have tried to contact AT&T via phone but after holding for an hour, was transferred and then looped back into the same queue I was originally in with the same options.  Very frustrating.

Message 2 of 3
Community Support

Re: U-Verse destroyed my front lawn while laying lines - Who can I contact to resolve?

Hi. Very sorry to hear about this. I have sent you a private message in regards to your concerns. ^CathyW

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support