U-Verse android app not working

Contributor

U-Verse android app not working

I downloaded the UVerse app for my galaxy tab 3 today. I downloaded both apps available (the one specified for tablets as well as the general UVerse app) from google play. On the one specified for tablets, when I try to watch live TV, I get the message could not obtain DRM permission for content (106).With the other app, I get video, but no sound. I talked to ATT tech support today and they said it was an issue with the tablet. I then talked to Samsung tech support and they said it was an issue with ATT (maker of the app). I downloaded the app to my Galaxy S3 phone and it works fine. HELP!

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Guru

Re: U-Verse android app not working

Smiley Happy First restart your Tablet. Then see if it works. Second uninstall and clear your cache and restart Tablet. Reinstall the app  ( I have the S2 and Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition) Hope it helps

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

restarted, cleared cache and cookies, uninstalled, restarted, cleared cache, reinstalled. Still not working. I get an error stating Failed to authenticate with Open Video (606) with the app for tablets and I still get video but no sound with the other app. Oh well.

Message 3 of 4
Guru

Smiley Frustrated The only other thought i can come up with is go here https://forums.att.com/t5/Applications/U-verse-mobile-app-problems/m-p/3861069#M2216 follow the link in the Community managers post

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support