Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 30, 2013
9:39:51 AM
View profile
U-Verse Tech Support & Billing Awful

As it turns out, I must deal with AT&T regarding T1 lines for my customers and talk about a company that does not have their act together!

Recently, I requested a tecnician visit to fix my DVR.  Suppost to show up between 4-6p.m.  NEVER showed up!!  Scheduling finally called around 6 to state that the tech was running late.  At 9p.m. I called to find out where the tech was.  Scheduling didn't know!  By 10p.m. still NO SHOW and NO CALL!

The next day I contact tech support and arranged for a replacement DVR.  It arrived on the 3 day.  Took all of 5 min to have it up and running.

Today, my AT&T bill increased by $105 for the DVR Upgrade (which I never ordered).  I've now spent 1.5 hours getting the bill rectified.  Billing could not offer any incentive for my time spent.  My next call will be to Time Warner and to cancel my AT&T services which I've had for over 15 years.

As it turns out, I must deal with AT&T regarding T1 lines for my customers and talk about a company that does not have their act together!

Recently, I requested a tecnician visit to fix my DVR.  Suppost to show up between 4-6p.m.  NEVER showed up!!  Scheduling finally called around 6 to state that the tech was running late.  At 9p.m. I called to find out where the tech was.  Scheduling didn't know!  By 10p.m. still NO SHOW and NO CALL!

The next day I contact tech support and arranged for a replacement DVR.  It arrived on the 3 day.  Took all of 5 min to have it up and running.

Today, my AT&T bill increased by $105 for the DVR Upgrade (which I never ordered).  I've now spent 1.5 hours getting the bill rectified.  Billing could not offer any incentive for my time spent.  My next call will be to Time Warner and to cancel my AT&T services which I've had for over 15 years.

U-Verse Tech Support & Billing Awful

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 10:23:41 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Applied_Digital!

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent unpleasant experience with U-verse. If there is anything that we can do to help, please let us know by sending us a private message here. We have an excellent team of managers that would be more than happy to help.

If you do decide to give us a chance, please include in your message your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if there's anything else I can do.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Applied_Digital!

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent unpleasant experience with U-verse. If there is anything that we can do to help, please let us know by sending us a private message here. We have an excellent team of managers that would be more than happy to help.

If you do decide to give us a chance, please include in your message your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if there's anything else I can do.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: U-Verse Tech Support & Billing Awful

2 of 3 (333 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2013 1:18:54 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi Applied_Digital,

We received your private message and one of our managers is looking into this and will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks,

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi Applied_Digital,

We received your private message and one of our managers is looking into this and will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks,

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Re: U-Verse Tech Support & Billing Awful

3 of 3 (287 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments