Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Apr 12, 2014
6:31:29 AM
View profile
U-Verse Move Order stuck for over a week

I had U-Verse Internet and TV moved and setup on 4/2. Everything was working with my U200 and 45MBps internet. Then I called in on Friday 4/4 to inquire about adding another receiver. The operator told me she couldnt add services becuase there was still a pending move order. I told her I have already moved and the service was setup and working. She went ahead and cancelled the order, I assumed she knew what she was doing. About 15 minutes later the internet shutoff and the TVs stopped working with a the message "account disabled." I called back immediately and explained the problem to someone who seemed like they knew what they were doing. He said the entire record of the service transfer was gone and he rebuilt the transfer order. He said the earliest it would be able to process was the next Monday.

After countless calls and a technician visit over the past week, I still have no serve and no one can tell me when or how it is going to be fixed. Anyone have any ideas on how I could get this resolved?

I had U-Verse Internet and TV moved and setup on 4/2. Everything was working with my U200 and 45MBps internet. Then I called in on Friday 4/4 to inquire about adding another receiver. The operator told me she couldnt add services becuase there was still a pending move order. I told her I have already moved and the service was setup and working. She went ahead and cancelled the order, I assumed she knew what she was doing. About 15 minutes later the internet shutoff and the TVs stopped working with a the message "account disabled." I called back immediately and explained the problem to someone who seemed like they knew what they were doing. He said the entire record of the service transfer was gone and he rebuilt the transfer order. He said the earliest it would be able to process was the next Monday.

After countless calls and a technician visit over the past week, I still have no serve and no one can tell me when or how it is going to be fixed. Anyone have any ideas on how I could get this resolved?

U-Verse Move Order stuck for over a week

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 14, 2014 2:08:19 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @akivett,

I apologize for the issues you are having due to your order being stuck, but I will be glad to help. I will have my team send you a private message so we can gather some account information and get this fixed for you.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi @akivett,

I apologize for the issues you are having due to your order being stuck, but I will be glad to help. I will have my team send you a private message so we can gather some account information and get this fixed for you.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: U-Verse Move Order stuck for over a week

2 of 2 (120 Views)