Explore & discover

Helpful Links

U-Verse Launches Ovation HD

Scholar

Arts Network Gets High-Def Berth On AT&T Platform
By: MCN Staff Jan 13 2014 - 11:21am

AT&T U-verse TV launched Ovation HD, which is now available on channel 1385 in U300 and above TV packages, plus the HD Tech Fee. The HD Tech Fee is included with U450 and U450 Latino. The arts network was already available in standard definition on U-Verse's channel 385, the network said.

“We are excited to add Ovation HD to our lineup and offer our subscribers an enhanced watching experience,” Ryan Smith, vice president, content, at AT&T said in a release. 

Ovation, which also recently received HD launches by Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, is increasing its output of original HD programming in 2014, The Art Of, produced by Ovation Studios and now airing a second season, and the upcoming series The Fashion Fund, featuring Anna Wintour and Diane von Furstenberg, which premieres on Jan. 22.

Message 1 of 4
Community Support

Re: U-Verse Launches Ovation HD

Thank you for sharing that information heyyofan. Happy to see it in the channel lineup.

-David T

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Teacher

Thank you for adding Ovation in HD, this has programming I want to see.  Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

We are trying to watch "Boston Legal" on the Ovation channel, on U-Verse. It is very important to watch these shows in the correct order, because the plots carry on through multiple episodes. The problem is that the schedule that appears on U-Verse will list one episode title, but then a different episode is aired. We tried to figure out the pattern of the bogus schedule listings.

It's like someone tore off all of the labels from our canned goods. Is there any way to get this fixed?

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support