U-Verse Internet Cuts Out Repeatedly

Contributor

U-Verse Internet Cuts Out Repeatedly

Hello,

I have ATT U-Verse high speed internet and am using a Pace 3801HGV Gateway with a Linksys E2500 wireless router.  The wireless system has been turned off on the gateway, and the internet connection will occasionally drop out.  When this happens, it seems to reset itself as the service light turns off while the broadband turns off completely.  I have tried reseting the gateway several times.  Also, if this helps, I am located in Champaign, Illinois.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (1,061 Views)
Community Manager

Re: U-Verse Internet Cuts Out Repeatedly

Hello, mschorf!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having internet issues. We'd be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send our U-verse experts a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (1,056 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.