Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 11, 2014
12:52:06 PM
View profile
U-Verse Internet Cuts Out Repeatedly

Hello,

I have ATT U-Verse high speed internet and am using a Pace 3801HGV Gateway with a Linksys E2500 wireless router.  The wireless system has been turned off on the gateway, and the internet connection will occasionally drop out.  When this happens, it seems to reset itself as the service light turns off while the broadband turns off completely.  I have tried reseting the gateway several times.  Also, if this helps, I am located in Champaign, Illinois.

Thanks

Hello,

I have ATT U-Verse high speed internet and am using a Pace 3801HGV Gateway with a Linksys E2500 wireless router.  The wireless system has been turned off on the gateway, and the internet connection will occasionally drop out.  When this happens, it seems to reset itself as the service light turns off while the broadband turns off completely.  I have tried reseting the gateway several times.  Also, if this helps, I am located in Champaign, Illinois.

Thanks

U-Verse Internet Cuts Out Repeatedly

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 11, 2014 12:59:36 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, mschorf!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having internet issues. We'd be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send our U-verse experts a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, mschorf!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having internet issues. We'd be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send our U-verse experts a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: U-Verse Internet Cuts Out Repeatedly

2 of 2 (1,024 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments