U-Verse Installation Problems

Contributor

U-Verse Installation Problems

I have had 2 separate scheduled installation appointments cancelled at the last minute with no notice.  I took off of work both times.  First it was supposedly due to a facility problem. Then today, after calling twice this morning to confirm my appointment and being told YES they were coming, I find out this afternoon that they put the appointment in the system for Jan 16th 2036!   And no one checked or caught the error, so the dispathc office did not have anyone scheduled to come do the installation.  Now they have re-scheduled AGAIN for next week...my third day off of work using my vacation time.  COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE and no one could offer any compensation or reimbursement for my time and costs. Thinking of cancelling all AT&T accounts.

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: U-Verse Installation Problems

Hi ocmulgee11,

I greatly apologize about all the inconveniences you are having with your install, and I will be glad to look into this for you to ensure there are no further issues. I will have my team send you a private message to work with you further.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support