Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 30, 2013
7:19:46 AM
View profile
U-Verse Installation Issue

Hi, we had called on Sunday (7/28/13) to order new service and the sales rep set it all up with the installation date set for Monday 7/29/13 from 9AM-11AM. We waited for the technician to come and when they didnt show up we called customer service. They explained that the installation date and time was tentative and that our new installation date is going to be August 7th. We are confused on how an installation date that your sales rep provided could be tentative and no one told us otherwise. Our main issue we would like to address and moving up the installation date from August 7th to as soon as possible.

thanks for the reply!

Hi, we had called on Sunday (7/28/13) to order new service and the sales rep set it all up with the installation date set for Monday 7/29/13 from 9AM-11AM. We waited for the technician to come and when they didnt show up we called customer service. They explained that the installation date and time was tentative and that our new installation date is going to be August 7th. We are confused on how an installation date that your sales rep provided could be tentative and no one told us otherwise. Our main issue we would like to address and moving up the installation date from August 7th to as soon as possible.

thanks for the reply!

U-Verse Installation Issue

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2013 8:13:24 AM
(0)
Employee
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: U-Verse Installation Issue

2 of 4 (184 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2013 2:43:10 PM
(0)
Mentor

I know how excited you could be to get service the next day. I know I would. I know how angry you could be when a date and time is given yet its a no show. Especially if its a day we take off work for. You are charged maybe installation fee and you had to take a day off. And now you might have to take another day off for another installation. I know I would be angry. Really the sales rep shouldnt have imho told you next day installation. Did you even get a confirmation? The rep maybe said he could get one out tomorrow if not then it will be on or no later than Aug 7th? I dont know, I have never really had a date given to me and no one showed. And believe me I had many many many technicians come out to my home these last 13 so months. 

I know how excited you could be to get service the next day. I know I would. I know how angry you could be when a date and time is given yet its a no show. Especially if its a day we take off work for. You are charged maybe installation fee and you had to take a day off. And now you might have to take another day off for another installation. I know I would be angry. Really the sales rep shouldnt have imho told you next day installation. Did you even get a confirmation? The rep maybe said he could get one out tomorrow if not then it will be on or no later than Aug 7th? I dont know, I have never really had a date given to me and no one showed. And believe me I had many many many technicians come out to my home these last 13 so months. 

3 of 4 (157 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2013 4:09:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

kentucly1159 wrote:

thanks for the reply!

Kentucky you can click on the link in the above post or click the hyperlink in my sig and you will be taken to the profile of AT&T Customer Care.  They are an escalation team that can help you with this issue quite effectively.  Send them a PM with your info and the issue and they will get in touch with you.  Watch the little blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification as they will reply to you via PM as well.

kentucly1159 wrote:

thanks for the reply!

Kentucky you can click on the link in the above post or click the hyperlink in my sig and you will be taken to the profile of AT&T Customer Care.  They are an escalation team that can help you with this issue quite effectively.  Send them a PM with your info and the issue and they will get in touch with you.  Watch the little blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification as they will reply to you via PM as well.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (149 Views)