U-VERSE Whats trending

Professor

U-VERSE Whats trending

Showed up in the menu this morning what is it. When I click on it  It just spins and nothing happens

Message 1 of 20
ACE - Professor

Re: U-VERSE Whats trending

Wouldn't you think that oh, I don't know, a COMMUNICATION COMPANY might actually *gasp* communicate with their customers what stuff is, and possibly, how to get it, when they add it?

*channel gets added*

*announcement via press release, email and on-screen dealy to alert to new channel at channel number(s) and what package it's on.*

Heck, they could also use Twitter and Facebook too.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 20
ACE - Master

vid30jk wrote:

shoe wrote:
I will ask again do you need Uverse internet for this feature to work?

Can anyone tell us if this is the case?

I have HSI and TV so anyone with TV only or TV/Voice, does this What's Trending thing work for you?

I have the same set up, so no idea, shoe.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 20
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:

Wouldn't you think that oh, I don't know, a COMMUNICATION COMPANY might actually *gasp* communicate with their customers what stuff is, and possibly, how to get it, when they add it?

*channel gets added*

*announcement via press release, email and on-screen dealy to alert to new channel at channel number(s) and what package it's on.*

That's AT&T for you - lousy at communicating changes or additions until WAY after the change / addition has occured.  Kinda sad.

Message 18 of 20
Scholar

dhascall wrote:

baseballisback wrote:

*channel gets added*

That's AT&T for you - lousy at communicating changes or additions until WAY after the change / addition has occured.  Kinda sad.

*facepalm*

Come on, DH ....

Name when any other company does what you guys are complaining about EVERY time something changes or gets updated.  Let me make it even easier:  Tell us when your previous provider before Uverse did, consistently.

Listen .... you guys would be all up in arms if AT&T was putting out constant "Press select to remove this message" overlays -- BUT they would be doing EXACTLY what you want them to do.

I'm guessing by the way this thread is going that both of you are NOT going to be using the "Uverse Trending" anytime soon, or make it part of your watching TV processes.  So in this case, it makes NO difference if they told you about it in advance or not.

Besides, if AT&T thought this was yet another of their great innovations to improve everyone's viewing experience, you can bet your bippie they'd have been blabbing about it from all over.  Says it all since they didn't, doesn't it?

Off my meds, sorry.

Message 19 of 20
Highlighted
ACE - Master

vid30jk wrote:

dhascall wrote:

baseballisback wrote:

*channel gets added*

*facepalm*

Come on, DH ....

Name when any other company does what you guys are complaining about EVERY time something changes or gets updated.  Let me make it even easier:  Tell us when your previous provider before Uverse did, consistently.

Listen .... you guys would be all up in arms if AT&T was putting out constant "Press select to remove this message" overlays -- BUT they would be doing EXACTLY what you want them to do.

I'm guessing by the way this thread is going that both of you are NOT going to be using the "Uverse Trending" anytime soon, or make it part of your watching TV processes.  So in this case, it makes NO difference if they told you about it in advance or not.

Besides, if AT&T thought this was yet another of their great innovations to improve everyone's viewing experience, you can bet your bippie they'd have been blabbing about it from all over.  Says it all since they didn't, doesn't it?

Off my meds, sorry.

Thought so.  CVS and Walgreens have reminders on when to take them. Smiley Tongue

Since I subscribed to U-Verse in the Fall of 2008 and joined this community, earlier that year, many forum members have scratched their heads why AT&T doesn't create buzz ahead of a rollout, instead of months after.  That must be their "strategy."

Message 20 of 20
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support