U-Basic service

Contributor

U-Basic service

Are there any plans to upgrade U-Basic? 

Access is denied to On Demand TV shows for local channels.  Why? 

Message 1 of 4 (560 Views)
Guru

Re: U-Basic service

Because it's the cheapest package. Less money, less availability.
Message 2 of 4 (519 Views)
Professor

ATT is required to offer a Cost Saver/Budget/Limited income type package for both tv & Internet, under FCC regulations. Same for any Pay to watch tv provider out there, and ISP.

As for your question, if you want OnDemand, and have a BluRay player, AppleTV or Roku, there is always Amazon, Crackle, Netflix, Vudu, Hulu, etc..

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

I have AT&T Uverse Internet and  the internet works great for the playstation 3, Ipods, my computer and such but not for my phone.  But that isn't even an issue for me,.  I want to know why everytime I am asked who my provider is online and I give my sign in information, I get a response "Access Denied"

I know AT&T TV is not available in my area but if I am watching over the internet that I pay for then I should be able to access ESPN watch now, or CNN, or whatever.  We don't have cable so the internet is our only source of communication to what is going on in the world and denying access to a customer who pays for the internet is rediculous.

Kristy Cisneroz

Message 4 of 4 (326 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.