Trying to someone to answer me before our phones get shutoff

Trying to someone to answer me before our phones get shutoff

I have been emailing and private messaging AT&T about making payment arrangements on my phone bill! No one is answering me! So I am afraid they are going shut it off an have to pay a reconnection fee. Which is another issue I am having I was told last time we made arrangements to pay that I wouldn't be charge that fee. Well it's on this bill!! I am getting quite mad at both these issues!! We are moving and don't have the money to pay the full thing right now!! With the expensive of moving!!
Message 1 of 3 (451 Views)
Guru

Re: Trying to someone to answer me before our phones get shutoff

You can try to set up a payment arrangement by logging into your online account. Just click on make a payment and you can choose to pay later or at a local store. You can also try to contact customer care by calling 611 from your cell phone. 

Message 2 of 3 (399 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Trying to someone to answer me before our phones get shutoff

Hello, Countryboy0147!

I just wanted to let you know that I have sent you a private message, and one of our reps should be contacting you shortly.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (373 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.