Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 24, 2013
4:49:38 AM
Trying to someone to answer me before our phones get shutoff
I have been emailing and private messaging AT&T about making payment arrangements on my phone bill! No one is answering me! So I am afraid they are going shut it off an have to pay a reconnection fee. Which is another issue I am having I was told last time we made arrangements to pay that I wouldn't be charge that fee. Well it's on this bill!! I am getting quite mad at both these issues!! We are moving and don't have the money to pay the full thing right now!! With the expensive of moving!!
I have been emailing and private messaging AT&T about making payment arrangements on my phone bill! No one is answering me! So I am afraid they are going shut it off an have to pay a reconnection fee. Which is another issue I am having I was told last time we made arrangements to pay that I wouldn't be charge that fee. Well it's on this bill!! I am getting quite mad at both these issues!! We are moving and don't have the money to pay the full thing right now!! With the expensive of moving!!

Trying to someone to answer me before our phones get shutoff

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2013 1:42:40 PM
(0)
Guru

You can try to set up a payment arrangement by logging into your online account. Just click on make a payment and you can choose to pay later or at a local store. You can also try to contact customer care by calling 611 from your cell phone. 

You can try to set up a payment arrangement by logging into your online account. Just click on make a payment and you can choose to pay later or at a local store. You can also try to contact customer care by calling 611 from your cell phone. 

Re: Trying to someone to answer me before our phones get shutoff

2 of 3 (388 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 6:32:49 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Countryboy0147!

I just wanted to let you know that I have sent you a private message, and one of our reps should be contacting you shortly.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Countryboy0147!

I just wanted to let you know that I have sent you a private message, and one of our reps should be contacting you shortly.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Trying to someone to answer me before our phones get shutoff

3 of 3 (362 Views)