They sent me a smaller box?

Tutor

They sent me a smaller box?

The replacement equipment they sent me looked exactly the same as the old box but smaller. And it says I can't record anything because the DVR is unplugged or resetting. Did they send me the wrong thing?
Message 1 of 6 (314 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: They sent me a smaller box?

Reetha - Maybe, maybe not.

Were you replacing the DVR?? Are you seeing this message on the DVR or another box??

What is the model number of the old one & the new one.

You can try a whole house reboot - pull the power on all your u-verse boxes.
Restore RG, wait for all green.
Restore DVR, wait for viewing.
Restore other STBs.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (290 Views)
Tutor

The broken box model number is VIP1225 and the one they sent me is VIP1200
Message 3 of 6 (273 Views)
ACE - Expert

Reetha - Yeah, the 1225 is a DVR & the 1200 is not. You need to call in & have them send you a DVR.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6 (271 Views)
Tutor

Oh how convenient....... Now I get to waste more time alking to a machine until they give me the option to talk to a human to let them know they messed up. Just how I wanted to spend my Saturday!!

Thanks for your help.
Message 5 of 6 (267 Views)
ACE - Expert

You could try for a chat on-line.
Message 6 of 6 (259 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.