The Blaze

Tutor

The Blaze

Why don't you have The Blaze as part of you programming?  We are served a steady diet of junk from Al Jazeera, MSNBC and other propaganda stations.  We need a well-rounded diet of information available.  Serve-up The Blaze

Message 1 of 15 (1,167 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: The Blaze

You might want to do this so it gets to the appropriate place: http://uversechannels.att.com/

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 15 (1,147 Views)

hmostek wrote:

Why don't you have The Blaze as part of you programming?  We are served a steady diet of junk from Al Jazeera, MSNBC and other propaganda stations.  We need a well-rounded diet of information available.  Serve-up The Blaze

If you have Al Jazeara, you don't have UVerse. AT&T has not added Al Jazeera?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 15 (1,135 Views)
ACE - Professor

There must be a new round of astroturfing going on for this channel. Guess negotiations aren't going their way for channel providers.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 15 (1,132 Views)
Contributor

If the blaze is added I will drop uverse on day 1. Google fiber is coming to my area and will switch to make sure not one dime of my money goes to the hate monger Glen Beck.
Message 5 of 15 (1,131 Views)

hights wrote:
If the blaze is added I will drop uverse on day 1. Google fiber is coming to my area and will switch to make sure not one dime of my money goes to the hate monger Glen Beck.

oooh, threatening to leave over adding a channel.  Most threaten to leave if channel X is not added. 

Closed minded much.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 6 of 15 (1,126 Views)
Employee

I have facebook-requested The Blaze numerous times now.  I have multiple times, requested the channel on the AT&T U-Verse Channel Request page.  I'm trying to let you know on every possible you provide, that I WANT THE BLAZE ON MY TELEVISION!  This isn't "astroturf..."  This is a market segment begging you to offer a product as part of your package.  I'm not going to leave U-Verse if you don't get The Blaze (U-Verse is too good in other aspects to leave), but I will continue to be less-than pleased with your channel offering.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 15 (1,103 Views)

hmostek wrote:

You're obviously a one-post wonder and you don't have an account with U-verse since U-verse doesn't carry Al Jazerra America.

Message 8 of 15 (1,081 Views)

I happen to have more respect for Glenn Beck than ANY person in the current adminstration, when Chris Kyle was killed last year, he attended the funeral for a HERO, not one single person from the current administration even mentioned it. 

Message 9 of 15 (1,067 Views)
Expert

hmostek wrote:

[Ringing ...]

Hello?

Hi Pot.  This is Kettle.  Guess what?  You're black.

Message 10 of 15 (1,058 Views)
ACE - Professor

SomeJoe7777 wrote:

hmostek wrote:

[Ringing ...]

Hello?

Hi Pot.  This is Kettle.  Guess what?  You're black.

Who are you calling black?

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
Message 11 of 15 (1,056 Views)
Expert

americangame wrote:

Who are you calling black?

The "pot" is calling the "kettle" black.

The notion that Al Jazeera and MSNBC are "propaganda", but The Blaze is not is ridiculous.  All of them are "propaganda" from someone's point of view.

Message 12 of 15 (1,045 Views)
Scholar

Fox News = Conservative Talk and Opinion. Not really news except every once in awhile. It's just a brand. 

MSNBC = Liberal Talk. Not really news. Not really news except every once in awhile. It's just a brand.

The Blaze = Glenn Beck's own network. His show. His opinion. His channel.

Al Jazeera America = A brand, not unlike CNN and the BBC trying to have a global presence. CNN has a Spanish network, CNN International, CNN Arabic. BBC has networks around the world, an Arabic network, etc. This is not unlike that. The difference here is there's no specific political agenda. That's the only way this network could be seen as relevant in this country because none of the other cable news channels do news this way anymore. It's just news, journalism. Some documentaries on the weekends with news on the top of every hour 24/7. Has some global news from Al Jazeera English, has some roundtable discussions, has some viewer input type shows (The Stream) but they don't focus on politics. 

CNN = Can't really take CNN seriously anymore.

HLN = Not what it was created for anymore. It's basically Court TV's replacement, with some added stuff. They focus on specific topics all day long. Not news, more pop culture and long periods of legal stories. The only thing that resembles news on this channel is the 10 minute CNN Student News at 4:00AM Eastern. 

Message 13 of 15 (1,015 Views)
Scholar

If you add the Blaze then ad Al Jazeera keep it fair and balanced as they say on Fox News .
Message 14 of 15 (963 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Everyone, as @BeeBeeSA stated you can visit here for the channel survey and express your request for a specific channel. 

Thanks everyone for your posts! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 15 of 15 (878 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.