Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 26, 2012
7:58:47 AM
The 15 Most Disliked Companies in America

Wow!  AT&T didn't make the list, but several cable companies did.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-15-most-disliked-companies-in-america.html?page=1

Wow!  AT&T didn't make the list, but several cable companies did.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-15-most-disliked-companies-in-america.html?page=1

The 15 Most Disliked Companies in America

13 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(13)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2012 4:09:52 AM
(0)
Master

But Comcast, Cox and TWC are better than AT&T, how can they be on that list and not AT&T? Smiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

But Comcast, Cox and TWC are better than AT&T, how can they be on that list and not AT&T? Smiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Re: The 15 Most Disliked Companies in America

2 of 14 (1,119 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2012 10:24:21 AM
(0)
Guru

Even with a few gripes I've had with att over the years, they have treated me much better than the companies on the list. Nice not seeing AT&T on the list. 

Even with a few gripes I've had with att over the years, they have treated me much better than the companies on the list. Nice not seeing AT&T on the list. 

3 of 14 (1,091 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2012 9:21:01 AM
(0)
Traveler

Yes, I've had to contact customer service more often than I have with other companies. That said, I've always been treated very well by awesome, sincere people. I feel like they care.

They don't deserve to be on the list.

Yes, I've had to contact customer service more often than I have with other companies. That said, I've always been treated very well by awesome, sincere people. I feel like they care.

They don't deserve to be on the list.

I do what I do.

4 of 14 (988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2012 6:22:13 PM
(0)
Master

oufanindallas wrote:

I was being sarcastic when I wrote that.  Having been on these forums for 3 years, all the complaints about AT&T saying that Comcast or Cox or TWC are SOOOOO much better than AT&T.  I have had TWC and I can tell you AT&T is 100% better.

oufanindallas wrote:

I was being sarcastic when I wrote that.  Having been on these forums for 3 years, all the complaints about AT&T saying that Comcast or Cox or TWC are SOOOOO much better than AT&T.  I have had TWC and I can tell you AT&T is 100% better.

5 of 14 (943 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2012 12:12:20 AM
(0)
Expert

Stats, numbers, polls can be massaged to give an intended outcome--why I don't put much faith in them.  But personally having had Time Warner and Comcrap, I'd have to agree this time. Smiley Very Happy

Spoke with my ex-neighbor last week, and he was late to our meeting because of a call to Comcrap, over their bill!  Some things never change.

Stats, numbers, polls can be massaged to give an intended outcome--why I don't put much faith in them.  But personally having had Time Warner and Comcrap, I'd have to agree this time. Smiley Very Happy

Spoke with my ex-neighbor last week, and he was late to our meeting because of a call to Comcrap, over their bill!  Some things never change.

6 of 14 (933 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2012 10:40:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

spd2demun wrote:

As Mark Twain published:  "There are three kinds of lies:  Lies, <word-filter>ed Lies, and Statistics"

spd2demun wrote:

As Mark Twain published:  "There are three kinds of lies:  Lies, <word-filter>ed Lies, and Statistics"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

7 of 14 (919 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2012 1:17:26 PM
(0)
Expert

Yup, but Comcrap sucks any way you spin it!  Smiley Frustrated

Yup, but Comcrap sucks any way you spin it!  Smiley Frustrated

8 of 14 (909 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2012 4:52:40 PM
(0)
Master

Hey, just received an offer from BB where you receive $150 in rewards if you sign a 2-year death-grip contract with #14, Directv! Gee, while you're at BB if you want to cough-up another $50 plus tax, in addition to the $150 in rewards, you could buy a DTV HD DVR which could come in handy! Of course the DVR still wouldn't be yours to own and you would have to give it back to DTV if you ever cancel your service! What a great deal - NOT!

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.

Hey, just received an offer from BB where you receive $150 in rewards if you sign a 2-year death-grip contract with #14, Directv! Gee, while you're at BB if you want to cough-up another $50 plus tax, in addition to the $150 in rewards, you could buy a DTV HD DVR which could come in handy! Of course the DVR still wouldn't be yours to own and you would have to give it back to DTV if you ever cancel your service! What a great deal - NOT!

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

9 of 14 (901 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2012 8:00:21 PM
(0)
Expert

Smiley Very Happy  You could sell for the competition, Uni!

Smiley Very Happy  You could sell for the competition, Uni!

10 of 14 (876 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2012 8:04:40 PM
(0)
Master

Spd, is it that obvious I've been wronged big time by Directv?? Smiley Very Happy

Uniblurb3

Spd, is it that obvious I've been wronged big time by Directv?? Smiley Very Happy

Uniblurb3

11 of 14 (874 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2012 8:27:23 PM
(0)
Expert

Yes, the same way I am obvious about my love affair with Comcrap (aka Time Warner)!  Smiley Very Happy

Yes, the same way I am obvious about my love affair with Comcrap (aka Time Warner)!  Smiley Very Happy

12 of 14 (869 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2012 8:32:38 PM
(0)
Master

Uniblurb3 wrote:

There's a reason why  I didn't go with Direct when I moved into my last apartment, Direct sux!  I'd use rabbit ears before I ever went back to Direct.

Uniblurb3 wrote:

There's a reason why  I didn't go with Direct when I moved into my last apartment, Direct sux!  I'd use rabbit ears before I ever went back to Direct.

13 of 14 (868 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2012 8:53:53 AM
(0)
Master

We have Dish customers that are TO'd do to no AMC .

We have Dish customers that are TO'd do to no AMC .

14 of 14 (851 Views)