Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 3, 2013
7:22:41 PM
ThanK YOU AGAIN ATT

We were having problems with our services for good  3 weeks.  We've called and called and were given quick fixes to the problems, some work temporarily and some don't.  Technician finally came over and fixed the problem and we haven't had any problems since. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE Smiley Happy and it pays...trust me!!!

I think most of us take the "customer is always right" to heart. That might be true, however, let's not forget too that being nice to people we're ASKING (not demanding) help can accomplish a lot more than DEMANDING and feeling ENTITLED to absolutely flawless service!  Some reps can be bad, but there are a lot who are still very very good and willing to resolve customer problems.

To this day, we are still very happy customers.  We're here to stay (for now Smiley HappySmiley Happy) and will continue to remain loyal to ATT.

We were having problems with our services for good  3 weeks.  We've called and called and were given quick fixes to the problems, some work temporarily and some don't.  Technician finally came over and fixed the problem and we haven't had any problems since. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE Smiley Happy and it pays...trust me!!!

I think most of us take the "customer is always right" to heart. That might be true, however, let's not forget too that being nice to people we're ASKING (not demanding) help can accomplish a lot more than DEMANDING and feeling ENTITLED to absolutely flawless service!  Some reps can be bad, but there are a lot who are still very very good and willing to resolve customer problems.

To this day, we are still very happy customers.  We're here to stay (for now Smiley HappySmiley Happy) and will continue to remain loyal to ATT.

ThanK YOU AGAIN ATT

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2013 7:44:03 PM
(0)
Employee

Thank you for your wonderful story.

People are quick to rush on here and rage and lose their cool. Rarley do you see a positive story on here.

Glad to hear we helped you out.

Thanks for choosing AT&T!

Thank you for your wonderful story.

People are quick to rush on here and rage and lose their cool. Rarley do you see a positive story on here.

Glad to hear we helped you out.

Thanks for choosing AT&T!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: ThanK YOU AGAIN ATT

2 of 2 (131 Views)