Terrible Customer Service Uverse & Internet Service

Highlighted
Contributor

Terrible Customer Service Uverse & Internet Service

[ Edited ]

I spoke to Johnny who is a manager (was transferred by agent Rubin wo advised me that it would be 7-10 business days before ATT could provide an answer as to whether they serviced my property address at ***** Red Oak,Tx) Once the manager/ Johnny got on the phone he advised that the engineers were unable to verify my address. I advised him that my neighbors at *********** and surrounding areas have ATT Uverse he stated that my house did not make the block even though the other homes did around me. Prior to screaming on the phone for the past 10 minutes so that Rubjn would get me a manager. The previous rep that opened the case Thursday case# ************ /Holmes advised us it will take 1-2 business days and they would follow up by Thursday . We have never received a call or email. After that agent we were advised that our new home address (a new built) would take 6 weeks to verify the address. I am so frustrated and disgusted with the lies and lack of communication. Constantly being transferred from one department to the other. I have always thought highly of Att and I have family that work for ATT but this has just about blew my mind with the lack of customer service and care for new business I am so disappointed with the poor treatment that I received.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal information]

Message 1 of 1 (105 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.