Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 10, 2013
7:35:08 PM
Tech has missed 4 appointments

I have been trying to get someone to come out to service my Internet since Aug 27th the tech dept has made 4 appointments at which I took off of work, do you know they have been a no show to each and every one! 

I have been trying to get someone to come out to service my Internet since Aug 27th the tech dept has made 4 appointments at which I took off of work, do you know they have been a no show to each and every one! 

Tech has missed 4 appointments

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 9:28:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Tech has missed 4 appointments

2 of 10 (883 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2014 1:56:22 PM
(0)
Tutor

No show for me too  !  ATT service clearly doesn't understand that nothing is more irritating than giving up half a day to a service person who doesn't show.     Other service people in my community give tighter service windows, show up when they say they will, and actually communicate effectively with their customers.

No show for me too  !  ATT service clearly doesn't understand that nothing is more irritating than giving up half a day to a service person who doesn't show.     Other service people in my community give tighter service windows, show up when they say they will, and actually communicate effectively with their customers.

3 of 10 (655 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2014 3:24:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

geoffreymbrown wrote:

I make the same suggestion for you as well, click on the hyperlink in my sig and you will be taken to the AT&T Customer Care page to send them a private message.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Support, who can help you get the malfunctions resolved.  Send them a PM with your info and your concern and they will be in touch with you.  Watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification.  As they reply to you by PM also.

geoffreymbrown wrote:

I make the same suggestion for you as well, click on the hyperlink in my sig and you will be taken to the AT&T Customer Care page to send them a private message.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Support, who can help you get the malfunctions resolved.  Send them a PM with your info and your concern and they will be in touch with you.  Watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification.  As they reply to you by PM also.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 10 (644 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2014 8:13:41 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello geoffreymbrown,

We apologize about the missed appointment for your scheduled repair. We received your private message and will investigate the delay to assist you further. We replied to your message to gather additional account details.

Thank you,

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hello geoffreymbrown,

We apologize about the missed appointment for your scheduled repair. We received your private message and will investigate the delay to assist you further. We replied to your message to gather additional account details.

Thank you,

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 10 (620 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 13, 2014 4:57:14 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by cathy2981 on Mar 13, 2014 at 5:01:16 PM

I have also gotten the run around.  Att really doesn't care about their customers because they think they have a monopoly.  I have missed work for 2 days going on my third.  I called 4 times yesterday & they keep saying they will come first 2-6 then by 6 then by 8 then the next day.  Today is the next day & it is 5PM. I called & now they say they don't know when.  For a big company they sure run a Mickey Mouse operation.  Best thing we all could do is change to a different carrier. Little by little as they keep treating their customers badly, they will lose everyone and before they know it they are going to go out of business. [Please keep it courteous]

I have also gotten the run around.  Att really doesn't care about their customers because they think they have a monopoly.  I have missed work for 2 days going on my third.  I called 4 times yesterday & they keep saying they will come first 2-6 then by 6 then by 8 then the next day.  Today is the next day & it is 5PM. I called & now they say they don't know when.  For a big company they sure run a Mickey Mouse operation.  Best thing we all could do is change to a different carrier. Little by little as they keep treating their customers badly, they will lose everyone and before they know it they are going to go out of business. [Please keep it courteous]

[ Edited ]
6 of 10 (513 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2014 5:28:39 PM
(0)
Contributor
We seem to be in the majority rather than the minority. I have had 5 missed appointments and two supervisors who were supposed to call me back but didn't. The bad thing is that they disconnected the monitoring line on our security system so we're paying $35 a month and the line is monitored because AT&T won't come back out to hook it up. I just sent a message to Customer Care so I am hoping they can help. Does anyone know if complaining to the state attorney general help?
We seem to be in the majority rather than the minority. I have had 5 missed appointments and two supervisors who were supposed to call me back but didn't. The bad thing is that they disconnected the monitoring line on our security system so we're paying $35 a month and the line is monitored because AT&T won't come back out to hook it up. I just sent a message to Customer Care so I am hoping they can help. Does anyone know if complaining to the state attorney general help?

7 of 10 (422 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2014 2:14:19 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi tazmeanit,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to get this issue resolved.

-David T

Need more help?

Hi tazmeanit,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to get this issue resolved.

-David T

Need more help?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

8 of 10 (402 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2014 9:16:07 PM
(0)
Contributor
ATT has missed 2 appointments, and I get nothing but the run around. I have made over 15 phone calls, and have been on the phone for over 3 hours. The "supervisor" told me that I will have to call someone else and "the weekend is my rest day...the only advice I can give you is to call the sales team". "I have to reissue the order". Then he quoted me a payment of $163 for U-300 and internet. After all that, they put me on hold and terminate the call again!!!!!
ATT has missed 2 appointments, and I get nothing but the run around. I have made over 15 phone calls, and have been on the phone for over 3 hours. The "supervisor" told me that I will have to call someone else and "the weekend is my rest day...the only advice I can give you is to call the sales team". "I have to reissue the order". Then he quoted me a payment of $163 for U-300 and internet. After all that, they put me on hold and terminate the call again!!!!!

9 of 10 (306 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2014 11:36:56 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi ryangman72,

I'm sorry you are having trouble getting assistance with your account. I can help you setup your appointment and ensure future appointments are not missed. I sent you a Private Message to gather more information to continue to assist you.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi ryangman72,

I'm sorry you are having trouble getting assistance with your account. I can help you setup your appointment and ensure future appointments are not missed. I sent you a Private Message to gather more information to continue to assist you.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

10 of 10 (273 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments