Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 28, 2013
3:55:09 AM
View profile
TV listings

Since ATT updated the home page I can't access tv listings to schedule DVR. It just contines to seach. I an bring up shows already recorded.

Since ATT updated the home page I can't access tv listings to schedule DVR. It just contines to seach. I an bring up shows already recorded.

TV listings

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2013 4:44:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Mine has been flaky for awhile now.  I use http://uverseonline.att.net/.  Sign in with your AT&T email and password then hover your mouse over the "browse" and to the right you will see Uverse TV.  Mouse over TV Listings, My DVR, etc. and select.  Much faster and cleaner than the Yahoo page....in my opinion.

Options like this:

Watch Now

U-verse TV

Also, after logging in you can mouse over your name and bring up additional functions such as:

My Uverse.com

myAT&T

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Mine has been flaky for awhile now.  I use http://uverseonline.att.net/.  Sign in with your AT&T email and password then hover your mouse over the "browse" and to the right you will see Uverse TV.  Mouse over TV Listings, My DVR, etc. and select.  Much faster and cleaner than the Yahoo page....in my opinion.

Options like this:

Watch Now

U-verse TV

Also, after logging in you can mouse over your name and bring up additional functions such as:

My Uverse.com

myAT&T

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: TV listings

2 of 2 (186 Views)