Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 22, 2013
1:52:10 PM
TV Japan HD Now Available

From this article:

TV JAPAN HD is now live on AT&T U-verse TV Channel 3681. The standard definition version of TV JAPAN is available on Channel 3680.

The regular monthly subscription price for TV JAPAN is $25. Subscribers also will need to pay the HD Technology Fee in order to view the channel in HD ($10 per month and included in U450/U450 Latino). New subscribers are eligible for special offers on now through Dec. 31 including a cash-back rebate from TV JAPAN. For more information, customers can visit http://www.tvjapan.net/cam. To subscribe to TV JAPAN on AT&T U-verse TV, customers should call 1-800-573-7573. Japanese language assistance is available through trained customer service agents. Existing customers may also order TV JAPAN directly through their remote via channel 9910.

From this article:

TV JAPAN HD is now live on AT&T U-verse TV Channel 3681. The standard definition version of TV JAPAN is available on Channel 3680.

The regular monthly subscription price for TV JAPAN is $25. Subscribers also will need to pay the HD Technology Fee in order to view the channel in HD ($10 per month and included in U450/U450 Latino). New subscribers are eligible for special offers on now through Dec. 31 including a cash-back rebate from TV JAPAN. For more information, customers can visit http://www.tvjapan.net/cam. To subscribe to TV JAPAN on AT&T U-verse TV, customers should call 1-800-573-7573. Japanese language assistance is available through trained customer service agents. Existing customers may also order TV JAPAN directly through their remote via channel 9910.

TV Japan HD Now Available

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2013 3:55:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by dwinth on Dec 22, 2013 at 8:12:00 PM

Typical U-Verse. Now they have TV Japan in high defintion only a few days before Christmas. I cannot imagine how many Japanese Christmas movies I missed because U-Verse refused to run this channel.

My favorite Japanese Christmas movies were on last week, "Sayonara, Santa", "Meet Me In St. Tokyo", and "Miracle On Ginza Street". And I missed them all because AT$T was too cheap to have TV Japan HD until now.

I hope TV Japan HD will  be at the U- 100 level so that I won't have to miss any Japanese baseball. And they had better not add it to the Sports Package and black out games. I am in St. Louis thousands of miles away from Japan. Who am I hurting if get to watch Japanese baseball in HD?

AT$T better keep TV Japan HD on the air even though the carriage fees may be expensive. I love Japanese hockey and Japanese horseracing. If this channel is pulled because AT$T is too cheap, I am going elsewhere.

AS FAR AS THAT $25 PER MONTH THAT AT$tT WANTS ME TO PAY FOR THIS CHANNEL? NO WAY, BUSTER. IT HAD BETTER BE FREE ON U-VERSE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Typical U-Verse. Now they have TV Japan in high defintion only a few days before Christmas. I cannot imagine how many Japanese Christmas movies I missed because U-Verse refused to run this channel.

My favorite Japanese Christmas movies were on last week, "Sayonara, Santa", "Meet Me In St. Tokyo", and "Miracle On Ginza Street". And I missed them all because AT$T was too cheap to have TV Japan HD until now.

I hope TV Japan HD will  be at the U- 100 level so that I won't have to miss any Japanese baseball. And they had better not add it to the Sports Package and black out games. I am in St. Louis thousands of miles away from Japan. Who am I hurting if get to watch Japanese baseball in HD?

AT$T better keep TV Japan HD on the air even though the carriage fees may be expensive. I love Japanese hockey and Japanese horseracing. If this channel is pulled because AT$T is too cheap, I am going elsewhere.

AS FAR AS THAT $25 PER MONTH THAT AT$tT WANTS ME TO PAY FOR THIS CHANNEL? NO WAY, BUSTER. IT HAD BETTER BE FREE ON U-VERSE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: TV Japan HD Now Available

[ Edited ]
2 of 6 (1,247 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2014 5:17:39 PM
(0)
Contributor

I would be interested to hear if any U-verse TV Japan viewers have successfully accessed this HD channel (3681).  I have TV Japan and have HD (pay the HD technology fee) but have been unable to get it, even following numerous fruitless calls to AT&T.

I would be interested to hear if any U-verse TV Japan viewers have successfully accessed this HD channel (3681).  I have TV Japan and have HD (pay the HD technology fee) but have been unable to get it, even following numerous fruitless calls to AT&T.

3 of 6 (943 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2014 7:27:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Mastermelon wrote:

If you are paying the $25 per month for TV Japan, and pay the HD technology fee, then it seems you should be able to get TV Japan HD.

http://www.att.com/gen/sites/iptv?pid=8665

Mastermelon wrote:

If you are paying the $25 per month for TV Japan, and pay the HD technology fee, then it seems you should be able to get TV Japan HD.

http://www.att.com/gen/sites/iptv?pid=8665

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (925 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2014 7:43:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
$25/mo for TV Japan? Ouch. $15 (or whatever) for FOX Soccer Plus, or the similar when Setanta was on the air.

That's $30 for two channels. Anyone want ala carte for the "four or five channels" you watch?
$25/mo for TV Japan? Ouch. $15 (or whatever) for FOX Soccer Plus, or the similar when Setanta was on the air.

That's $30 for two channels. Anyone want ala carte for the "four or five channels" you watch?

5 of 6 (921 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2014 9:13:25 PM
(0)
Guru

に多くのお金

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

に多くのお金

6 of 6 (896 Views)