System Password won't work

Contributor

System Password won't work

hi, i am trying to setup a port forward for minecraft... so i have to define its application and when i have filled everything out and hit add to list, it takes me it takes me to the login... so i type in my two router passwords... and neither of them work... so i hit i forgot my password twice to reset it and i type my default system password in... and that didn't work either... please help!

Message 1 of 2 (763 Views)
Community Support

Re: System Password won't work

Hi canadianbacon,

I apologize for the issues you are having trying to input your system password. One thing worth trying is doing a full factory reset by holding the reset button down for 30 seconds. Be sure you are inputting the system password, as there is another password for your wireless key.

There may be an issue with the sticker on the side of your gateway being printed wrong, and therefore causing the system password to not work, and the only fix for that is replacing the U-verse router. My team will be sending you a private message so you have direct contact with us, and we can help you replace the router if necessary.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (750 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.