SyFy not appearing on ONLINE TV Listings

SyFy not appearing on ONLINE TV Listings

SyFy (channel 152) is not appearing on the ONLINE TV listings when I'm logged in. When logged out, the channel appears. But, the moment I log back in, it disappears.

I am able to access/watch the channel on television without a problem.

Message 1 of 5 (594 Views)
Expert

Re: SyFy not appearing on ONLINE TV Listings

I am seeing the same thing here in SE Michigan.  The guide goes from 149 to 153, no SyFy channel.  I hope ATT isn't trying to tell us something many of us won't like.

Message 2 of 5 (550 Views)
Community Support

Thanks for your post @alleykitten . Just to confirm, when viewing the program guide online while signed into your account, you do not see channel 152 in the lineup, but when you're signed out it does appear? Is this correct? 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (457 Views)
ACE - Expert

[ Edited ]

It does not make sense that when signed on looks at a different version of the guide, but that is what appears to be. When not signed on the guide is generic for the zip code - the default zip code or the one you change it to.

When signed on the guide appears to be specific to an individual. This guide can get corrupted, but has no way to be repaired. I have been missing channel 1012 since January. It appears there is also a corruption on channel 151.

If it makes sense to have an individual guide, then that guide needs a quick and easy way to restore it. From my perspective, it would appear access to a generic - zip code specific - guide. that is always correct would be a simpler design.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (447 Views)

Yes. That is correct.

Also, when I logged out, I made certain that the generic guide listing was using my current zip code (same zip as the one on my account).

Message 5 of 5 (434 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.