SyFy Missing From Online Channel Guide

Tutor

SyFy Missing From Online Channel Guide

Just like last September, SyFy (151 and 1151) stopped showing in the online channel guide for my u-300 package in Fort Worth. How do I get it to show again?

Last September I contacted Support and the fellow in India first told me I didn't get SyFy in my package. I told him I was watching it while I was talking to him and had been for several years. After a spirited discussion, he then told me I couldn't get it in HD, but could in non-HD. I told him I was watching it in HD while talking to him. He said no I wasn't as the HD wasn't in my package. I tried to explain it was on the TV, just not in the channel lineup but he never conceded that I could see it in HD. This stupid back-and-forth went on for quite a while until I finally hung up. I'm not doing that again so will someone at AT&T who knows what's going on tell me how to get this fixed?

Message 1 of 6 (396 Views)
Mentor

Re: SyFy Missing From Online Channel Guide

Uverse customer support isn't located in India.. Maybe if you had a better attitude someone would be willing to help you.

good luck.

Message 2 of 6 (377 Views)
Tutor

Maybe if AT&T had better support, customers wouldn't get frustrated. The entire conversation was polite on my end until the support person kept telling me over and over again I wasn't seeing what I was seeing and wouldn't listen to what I was calling about. If not India, then someone with a strong middle-eastern accent, but that wasn't the issue. I don't care where they are if they provide decent support response. It was going over the same issue time and time again and not getting anywhere.

Message 3 of 6 (361 Views)
Community Support

Hello doctorjlt,

I definitely apologize about all the issues you are having with the web remote DVR. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, I would be glad to investigate this for you. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6 (313 Views)
Tutor

SyFy reappeared on the channel listing today. Thanks for the response.

Message 5 of 6 (278 Views)
Community Support

Thank you for updating us, and much apologies for all the problems this caused.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6 (273 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.