Survey doesnt work

Guru

Survey doesnt work

The ATT survey would not start. I was selected randomly while visiting this forum. So you might have a script problem...

Please leave this window open.

This window is part of the AT&T Customer Satisfaction Survey you agreed to take.
  1. Click in your main browser window to continue browsing.
  2. After leaving the website, this window will present the survey.
Please Note: You may need to select this browser window to complete the survey.

Thank you for helping us improve your website experience.

Hide this window

This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee, on behalf of the site you are visiting.
Validate TRUSTe Privacy Certification
Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 1 of 8 (2,209 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Survey doesnt work

Thanks for the heads up.

Can you give me a bit more information?

What do you mean when you say it wouldn't start? Did the survey appear and you weren't able to click anything? Did the survey not appear at all?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 8 (2,182 Views)
Guru

no survey appeared. nothing to click on

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 3 of 8 (2,165 Views)
ACE - Master

Had the same thing happen last week.  The window popped up but no survey.  I was closing out some of the extra windows and, surprisingly, it appeared. 

Sorry but I don't recall what I did or how it finally showed up but I was able to take the survey eventually.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8 (2,160 Views)
Master

Had the exact same thing happen last week and the survey never did appear. I wonder if you stay auto-logged in all the time if that has anything to do with it not showing?

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 5 of 8 (2,141 Views)
Expert

Is it possible they have discontinued the survey in certain regions but have not stopped the pop up box?

Message 6 of 8 (2,121 Views)
ACE - Guru

Kong57 wrote:

Ya I had the same problem a few weeks ago.

The message is confussing on what to do to get to the survey.

I was not sure what is meant by number 1. 

What I think was the way I got to the survey was by not closing the pop-up survey window and by leaving the ATT Uverse web page. Which 2 is saying should happen.

It is very confussing or I'm just not as smart as I thought I am.Smiley Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 8 (2,073 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

It always works in IE, FF is hit or miss for me.

Message 8 of 8 (1,983 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.